Palmetto’s Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBCs) are tailor-made to your specifications. Made of virgin polypropylene (PP) resins, these bags are in strict compliance with FIBCA standards. Our FIBCs are highly customizable and can be created to accommodate your specific handling, transportation and storage needs.
FIBCs offer numerous advantages over rigid forms of packaging:
- Available in a variety of fill and discharge options
- Available with tube or form-fit custom liners made from linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) and clow-density polyethylene (LDPE). Liners are also available with foil laminates.
- Available in a variety of lifting arrangements
- Available with coated or uncoated finishes, including BOPP film
- Available in UN specifications for levels 1-3. These bags are certified in independent labs in the country of their origin and carry UN certification labels.
- Groundable (Type C)
- Static dissipative (Type D) utilizing Crohmiq® fabric