Palmetto Industries International, Inc., headquartered in Augusta, Georgia, is a global manufacturer and distributor of flexible polymer packaging products. Established in 1994, Palmetto Industries is one of the largest suppliers of flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC’s) in North America and owns and operates a manufacturing center in India. Palmetto owns about 100,000 feet of global warehouse space and provides packaging solutions to customers throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Reasons to Partner with Palmetto
- Palmetto Industries’ goal is to provide the best packaging solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality and customer care.
- You’ll be working with a manufacture of Crohmiq static dissipative fabric under license from Texene for all Type D applications.
- You’ll be satisfied to know we hold the following certifications: ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2000, HACCP, and BRC.
- You’ll be working with a single-source supplier that can deliver all your packaging products.
- You’ll enjoy lead times that are among the shortest in the industry because we manufacture in volume and our logistics chain is unparalleled.
- You’ll be working with a company with decades of experience. Palmetto is the first North American flexible packaging company to own a 100% vertically integrated production facility in India. Palmetto serves as an essential link between suppliers and consumers throughout the world.
- You’ll be able to track your orders in real time. You can pinpoint your inventory, orders and shipments – 24/7/365 through our web site.
- You’ll enjoy competitive shipping costs. Our exclusive agreements with land and ocean freight companies guarantee competitive costs and facilitate on-time deliveries.
- You’ll have access to national and global warehouses with inventory control programs in place.
- You’ll be working with a company committed to respecting our world through greenscaping operations such as reducing, reusing or recycling waste, harvesting rainwater, utilizing renewable power sources and buying local products.