Bulk Bag Compactor Description
The CBB125 bulk bag compactor from Palamatic Process reduces FIBC waste volume while containing residual powder for a healthy and dust-free environment.
How the Bulk Bag Compactor Works
After placing your FIBCs into the loading area at the top & securing the latch, the compacting screw reduces the bulk bags’ volume and pushes them into the polyurethane sheath out the side.
Alternatively, you can replace the bulk bag compactor’s polyurethane sheath with a bulk bag.
For a complete dust-free atmosphere, you have two choices:
- Tapping connection (comes as standard)
- Integrated filter
Bulk Bag Compactor Construction Options
The following materials are on offer:
- 316 stainless steel
- 304 stainless steel
- Carbon steel
The Palamatic Process bulk bag compactor is suitable for any industry that uses bulk bags, but is mainly popular for:
- Food industries
Uses for the Bulk Bag Compactor
The bulk bag compactor is ideal for bulk bag manufacturers & companies using all forms of flexible containers, such as:
- Food grade bulk bags
- Anti static bulk bags
- Hemp bulk bags
- BOPP bags
- Multiwall paper bags
- Bulk sandbags
- Concrete washout bags
Bulk Bag Compactor Advantages:
Reduction of Bulk Bag Waste Volume
- Simple feed inlet with direct drive motor and auger that compacts any type of FIBC into a polyurethane sheath for full containment. Typical compaction performance varies between 3-7 bulk bags per meter of plastic sheath.
Containment of Residual Dust
- Our FIBC compactor unit is designed to provide dust tight operation and full containment of your used bulk bag disposal process.
Convenient Operation and Simple Design
- Can be supplied as stand-alone solution or integrated into a bulk bag unloading station, requiring minimal space for installation.
Custom Design Solutions Available
- The following features are available: mobile unit via casters or forklift, recovery of residual fines, wash down capable, safety cage for operator protection, etc.
Don’t waste another second of your time folding up dusty bulk bags that take up too much valuable floor space. Call one of our sales representatives today to discuss our bulk bag compactor solution!
Read the White Paper here: Palamatic Process explains what to do with your used bulk bags.