Our U panel jumbo bags are made by taking one initial piece of 100% polypropylene, which forms the base and two sides in the distinctive U-shape. Two additional side pieces of the same polypropylene are then sewn onto the other sides of the U-panel to form the final product.
U Panel Jumbo Bag Benefits
As one of our many types of FIBC bags, our U-panel FIBC bag comes with an array of benefits to you:
- Increased stability: The U-panel design provides extra stability due to the core single piece of fabric. This makes it less likely to topple over when filled with heavy or bulky materials.
- Stackability: In combination with the stability, the U structure allows the bags to be stacked neatly and securely, which maximizes storage space and reduces damage risk during transportation.
- Easier filling and emptying: The U-panel shape makes the bag easier to fill and empty, as the sides spread out to create a larger opening.
- Cost-effectiveness: As bulk bag suppliers, we ensure ALL our products are cost-effective, but the U-panel bulk bag is especially cost-effective due to the simple stitching needed for the three panels and minimal wastage during manufacturing.
7 U-Panel FIBC Bag Uses
U-panel FIBC (flexible intermediate bulk container) bags are widely used for various industrial applications due to their durability, strength, and flexibility:
- Construction: U-panel bags are ideal for storing and transporting construction materials such as sand, gravel, cement, and other aggregates.
- Agriculture: Seeds, fertilizers, animal feed, and grains are well-suited to these types of bulk bags.
- Chemicals: If you need to ship or store resins, plastic pellets, and other raw materials, U-panel FIBC bags are a good option.
- Food: While we feel that our U-panel bags can be used for any type of food due to the quality of the 100% polypropylene we use, sugar, flour, and rice are commonly used with our bags.
- Mining: We bet you hadn’t thought about using our bags for the mining industry, right? We’re proud to offer a solution for common mining products.
- Waste management: You can customize UN-certified bulk bags with the U-panel design for collecting, transporting, and recycling various types of waste, such as municipal, construction, and hazardous wastes.
- Pharmaceuticals: If you need a solution to ship & store active ingredients, powders, and granules relating to the pharma industry, get in touch with us to see how we can help.
Why Consider Palmetto’s U-Panel Bulk Bag?
These are just a number of reasons why our entire range of bulk bags are so popular:
Our Customers At Heart
Palmetto Industries was created with a focus on our customers and to make them feel like family.
Our customers come back to use because they are our focus. We listen to them and put their needs at the forefront of our business.
Doing this ensures we’ve diversified into end-to-end vertical manufacturing, driving cost-savings to our customers and ensuring we’ve got every step of the production process covered.
Our computerized vacuum-fed extruder produces various fabric styles, weights, designs, and performance levels. When you combine this with our Starlinger looms, which are equipped with ultrasonic slitting and advanced lamination, we can deliver the very best products.
We take great care in crafting your products, from the initial sensor alignment on the tuber to the final inspection, with meticulous precision and attention to detail.
Palmetto has heavily invested in sustainable and clean energy sources, such as solar and wind turbine energy. These combine with our rain water harvesting program in India to conserve water as much as possible.
As part of our diversification program, we also design our own bags, rather than outsourcing them to a design house, which would extend lead times.
This means we can complete control the following major aspects of your U-panel jumbo bag design:
- Concept development
- Design assistance
Exceptional Graphic Quality
In combination with the above in-house design capabilities, we can assure you of the highest-quality custom graphics for your bags. This is largely down to the combination of our 10-color rotogravure press.
Customized Bag Specifications
While we can make any bag for any need, our core focus is on the:
- Specialized micro-perforated circular weaves with EZ Open closure and an anti-skid treatment
- Custom 360-degree printed backseam fabric specifications
- Regular 9x9 mesh
- 1000 denier 80 gsm fabric with an 18-micron film gauge
Feel that you need something more bespoke? Want to give us a challenge? Get in touch with us today!