Our circular jumbo bags are constructed by using a single piece of fabric to form all 4 sides combined with a single piece sewn to both the bottom and top.
Benefits Of Our Circular Jumbo Bags
As industry-leading bulk bag suppliers, all of our bags come with a wide range of benefits.
While this is particularly the case with our UN-certified bulk bags and type C FIBCs, our circular jumbo bags also possess several benefits for transporting and storing large quantities of materials:
- Cost-effective: Our circular solutions can carry a large amount of material at a relatively low cost compared to other packaging options.
- Space-saving: Due to their shape and stacking ability, circular jumbo bags take up less space than other packaging options. This is particularly effective if you order in bulk from us.
- Versatile: No matter your industry and need, our circular bulk bags are an excellent choice; for example, construction, landscaping, and agriculture. More on this below!
- Reusable: In a world that’s craving sustainability and environmentally solutions, we strive to lead the charge in this aspect. With this in mind, our circular bags can be used time and time again, reducing the need for frequent replacement and minimizing waste.
- Easy to handle: Our circular FIBCs can simply be lifted and moved using a forklift, but you can also design them with different loop constructions for your convenience: corner, cross, single & double stevedore, and sleeve lift.
- Customizable: Along with your loop construction of choice, you can also customize your product with different tops (open, duffle, and spout) and bottoms (plain, standard discharge, conical discharge, flap or duffle)
Typical Uses For Our Circular Bulk Bags
Our national and international customers are in a variety of industries:
- Agriculture: Ideal for transporting and storing crops, such as grains, seeds, and fertilizers.
- Chemicals: Need a solution for various chemicals, including powders and granules? No problem!
- Construction: If you’re in the more heavy-duty industries, such as construction, get in touch with us to discuss how we can help transport and store construction materials, such as sand, gravel, and cement.
- Mining: Our FIBCs are used to safely & securely transport and store minerals and ores.
- Pharmaceuticals & hazmat: Need a circular jumbo bag for pharmaceuticals? They’re ideal for storing and transporting pharmaceutical products, such as powders and granules, as well as hazardous waste (our UN bulk bags are the ideal solution here).
- Recycling: If you’re in need of a storage and transportation solution for recycling, our circular bags can be used for plastics, paper, metals, lithium-ion batteries, and more!
- Textiles: Even fibers and yarns need storing, transporting, and recycling, so why not consider our circular product for this?
Why Palmetto’s Circular FIBCs?
We pride ourselves on delivering the very best solutions for a number of reasons:
Our vertical manufacturing services cater to your specific needs, starting with a computerized vacuum-fed extruder to produce various fabric styles, weights, designs, and performance levels.
Combined with this, our Starlinger looms with ultrasonic slitting, cutting-edge lamination, and specialized assembly departments ensure top-quality production standards.
In short, we meticulously craft your products, from sensor alignment on the tuber to final inspection.
Our 10-color rotogravure press delivers high-definition print capability, guaranteeing the most durable and precise graphics available, surpassing Mexographic printing.
Our full-service graphics team provides design assistance, concept development, layout, vectorizing, and proofing. We ensure quick turnaround times, reducing the need for voluminous inventory and decreasing lead-times.
Our vertical polypropylene manufacturing unit allows for custom 360-degree printed backseam fabric specifications, such as:
- Standard 9×9 mesh
- 1000 denier 80 gsm fabric with 18-micron film gauge
- Specialized micro-perforated circular weaves with anti-skid treatment and EZ Open closure
No matter your design and spec needs, we’re confident we can meet them. Get in touch with us today to discuss your order in more detail.
Circular Bulk Bag FAQs